27 Oct 2013

EVP Recording : Sunday 27th October 2013.

Well this is more than a little weird... I have recently installed the echovox app on my Galaxy S3 and was testing it today. I had a little trouble with it recording to the phone but after uninstalling and reinstalling, it works fine now.

Anyway, like I said, I was just testing it out to see if it has any validation in the paranormal field. I know it was quite pricey for an app, but compared to a real spirit box, it's a bargain.

Anyway, I'm missing the point here, what I wanted to say was that I already know I have at least one spirit or ghost in this house. I have done a couple of cleansings on the house using sage smudging and tested pagan rituals for cleansing negativity which it worked, but the ritual didn't really work to get rid of all of the resident spirits.

This house has had a long history and the town called Ludlow that I live in; even longer and a lot more bloodier.

I don't have children to worry about and my other half is happy to talk to spirits as well. However I do make sure that before and after any session I open and close the doorway as best as I can, mainly as a preventative measure in case anything negative or harmful tries to come into our home.



Blessings to you and yours.
Michelle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment