13 Nov 2013

Just a few random thoughts...

cemetery
I'm not sure, but I think most ghosts fade after about 150 years. I don't know about anyone else but I haven't spoken to or communicated with any spirit older than 150 years. Well not coherently anyway.

I wonder, do they just fade away? Do they finally move on? What is really there in the first place? Was all was it some residual memories linked by a base consciousness? Was it something more? Where do we are actually go when we die?

Personally I'd like to think we do stick around maybe for a few months, maybe for a few years? But I want to know how much stays, does it all stay? Does only so much stay?

I suppose all of these questions are the reason why we do this, we want to know. I want to ask those already there. What is the point in asking something which can't answer?

I don't know. I don't think anyone does. That is the fascinating part of all of this.

The technology that we use today is so much more advanced what has come before. I know that is a pretty obvious statement however we use to rely on other people  like mediums and psychics. The amateur would go and buy a ouija board and try and talk to spirits. Of course with the invention of the microchip, technology has come a long way so therefore we can record and review.

A question I find I'm asking myself recently is are we any different ? We still rely on other things to tell us whether or not spirits do exist . Currently there is no valid way to have a conversation with a spirit.
That makes me a sceptic or at least someone who doesn't trust equipment she is using, I wonder does this make me a better investigator? does this make the evidence I find any better? I don't think so.

I think all evidence captured must be taken with a pinch of salt, there is no black and white, cut and dried, solid reason why any of this evidence we get from electronic devices is paranormal.  I'm in a 50 50 mindset whether or not the voices we catch are indeed from dead people. The more I do this, the more I believe they are intelligent spirits of some description however there is still a voice in my head that tells me it's all bollocks.

Ghost fearI do question myself, I wonder do I not want to believe, do I not want to believe there's something after this life?

Perhaps I secretly wish we could all die, move on, to a better place? Perhaps it scares me to think we could be stuck here. I have seen many amateur investigations and the evidence they have presented. 
This does sway me into thinking that perhaps at least part of our consciousness does stick around for a while after we die. 

I don't know about you but this scares me just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment