11 Nov 2014

It's been a little while.

Hi everyone, I know it's been a little while but we are back. Due to some unavoidable commitments we haven't been able to perform any investigations recently however, now the dust has metaphorically settled we are metaphorically back in the saddle.

Wow, there are a lot of metaphoricals there!

So anyway, back to investigating. I'm planning on Gallows Bank as our first 'welcome back' investigation. I had planned on it being the next one anyway, but like I said before, life got a little screwy.

I'm planning on doing a recon tomorrow morning, and then if all is okay, perform an initial investigation tomorrow afternoon. I don't think the local residents want two bumbling people wondering around with noisy SB7's and Echovoxes at silly o'clock in the morning!

Keep an eye out for the write up and the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment